Page Turner Awards Screenplay AwardEnter Now
The Page Turner Screenplay Award 2021 is open to all completed scripts and screenplays. Our judging panel includes film producers who are looking to option scripts and produce them.
The Page Turner Awards judging panel includes the famed actor, Paul Michael Glaser of Starsky and Hutch fame.
Success stories from 2020 include - three writers won literary representation, six writers won a writing mentorship, five writers won a publishing contract and thirteen independent authors won an audiobook production.
As well as an overall winner, there will be winners in each screenplay category, which includes documentaries, film, television and book adaptation.
Our judges are looking for captivating stories!Don't delay, the regular deadline is the 31st May.
Final Deadline for Screenplay Submission is 13th June.
Prices & Deadlines
Page Turner Screenplay Award
- Have your screenplay read by film producers who are looking to option and produce scripts.
- Prizes span everything from mentorships to audiobook production and publishing packages.
1. The Page Turner Awards is now accepting screenplays.
2. Categories for entering are: Feature films, documentaries, TV series, Short Films, Book Adaptations.
3. Regular deadline is the 31st May. Final Deadline for Screenplay Submission is 13th June.
4. Judging starts on the 1st of June.
5. Finalists announced in August.
6. Shortlist announced in September.
7. Winners announced at online ceremony early October.
Global applications accepted.
Each Applicant may submit any number of scripts, with a separate application for each script submitted.
Scripts may be about any topic, and we welcome different niche stories such as LGBT and stories from different cultures. Amongst others, we're keen to see stories with Jewish, Indian and African characters showing their cultural influencers.
Page Turner Awards seeks submissions from all racial, ethnic, socioeconomic, and cultural groups and seeks to reflect the diversity of populations across the globe.
Biographical and Contact Information: name, email address, contact phone number, mailing address, birthdate and genre of script on the title page.
Residence and Nationality
PDF of script
Agree to the Terms & Conditions and make the payment
We strongly recommend that you register your script for copyright if it is not already registered. Registration is quick and easy, and will protect you and the Page Turner Awards judges. You can consider these sites or find another that suits you.