SeriesFest is thrilled to partner once again with Elysium Bandini Studios to discover creative, fresh writers as part of our Storytellers Initiative. What excites us most for Season 5 is the opportunity to explore short form series with a strong point of view and bold characters. In order to qualify, interested writers are encouraged to submit pilot scripts with episodes running less than 15 minutes (minimum 15 - maximum 20 pages) and a series bible.
Please enter the following:
Pilot Script: The scripts entered into this competition must be short form pilot episodes not exceeding 15 minutes. If the pilot episode is under 15-18 pages, writers must submit subsequent episodes to reach a total minimum of 15 pages.
Series Bible: 3-15 pages - including Logline, Pilot Summary, Character Breakdown, and at least six future episode synopsis.
Character Descriptions: Entries must include Series regular and recurring character descriptions (not to exceed 2 pages) emailed to Submissions@seriesfest.com with the project title and tracking number in the email subject line.
**Please Note: Series Bible and Pilot Script should be submitted as one document with the Series Bible first, followed by the Script.
If selected, winners will be required to participate in a two-day workshop in Los Angeles, California on April 24-25, 2019. Please confirm you will be available these days prior to entering.
Writers of the winning project, announced in May, will receive an exclusive first look development deal with Elysium Bandini Studios, a professionally produced pilot presentation, and will participate in a “Storytellers Initiative” live read event at SeriesFest: Season Five.
Finalists will be flown out to Los Angeles where they will participate in a 2-day lab including creative workshops with established industry professionals. Workshops will take place April 24 & 25, 2019.
All entries must include:
- Pilot script for 15 minute pilot script (maximum 18 pages)
- If the pilot episode is under 15-18 pages, writers must submit sub-sequent episodes to reach a total minimum of 15 pages.
- Series bible, 3-15 pages - including Logline, Pilot Summary, Character Breakdown, and at least six future episode synopsis
- Submission Fee
- If selected, winners will be required to participate in a two-day workshop in Los Angeles, California on April 24-25, 2019.
*Please note that the Series Bible and Script should be submitted as one document with the Series Bible first followed by the Script
To be eligible for the contest:
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older
- Limit one entry per person or writing team
- Each entry must include only one 1 script
- Entries must be written in English
- Scripts may not have been previously produced
- A script that has been produced as a pilot and entered into the SeriesFest Competition is not eligible for this Initiative
- Scripts must not be encumbered by any obligation to, or option held by, a third party