Scriptapalooza Television Writing CompetitionSubscribe
Our intention is to help open doors for the aspiring television writer. There are four categories you can submit to, which include one hour existing shows, ½ hour existing sitcom, original pilots, and reality shows.
The participants we have chosen to read the winning scripts are individuals from established production companies. Whether you are already an aspiring television writer or a writer interested in exploring other avenues, Scriptapalooza TV is here to promote careers in television and provide exposure for the undiscovered writer.
- Over 50 producers reading the winners
- Endorsed by Robert McKee
- You can order feedback with your entry
- Join our Facebook/Twitter page for updates
- 27 writers have optioned their work
- 61 writers have been hired to write
- 18 writers have films in production or release
- 102 writers have gotten agent or manager
2021 Winner on Coverfly
- Any spec script from any existing television show, or any original television pilot will be considered. Reality shows are accepted also.
- Entered scripts may not have been previously sold.
- Multiple entries are accepted, provided a signed entry form and appropriate entry fee is attached to each submission.
- Multiple authorship is acceptable.
- Scripts must be the original work of the author(s),18 or older.
- Scriptapalooza recommends registering your script with The Library of Congress.
- Emailed entry must be accompanied by the following:
- Completed official entry form
- Entry fee
- Completed script