|Early||September 3rd, 2019||$53|
|Regular||November 3rd, 2019||$60|
|Late||January 3rd, 2020||$64|
|Final||April 3rd, 2020||$68|
|Early||September 3rd, 2019||$118|
|Regular||November 3rd, 2019||$125|
|Late||January 3rd, 2020||$129|
|Final||April 3rd, 2020||$133|
This year the judges are from Marvel, HBO, The Emmys, and 20th Century Fox.
"Top 25 Festivals Worth The Entry Fee" - MovieMaker Magazine
"Makes the cutting edge accessible" - Huffington Post
The rationale behind the festival is clear. New media continues to show its lasting power and potential to evolve - there is scope for truly groundbreaking and compelling work in the world of storytelling. The festival is designed to both discover and cultivate highly creative work from emerging and seasoned content creators.
· Grand Prize across all categories - $45,000 in Awards
· Also the Top 3 Scripts get $1,000 in Writing Industry Perks
· The best script gets an interview in The Script Lab Magazine
· Script nominees are listed on screen during programming
· And you are part of the Q & A in that session.
· Walk the Red Carpet for Press Interviews
· Be part of the Creative Mixer, honoring the nominees.
· Highlighted in our monthly newsletter to 80,000.
Log in or Sign Up
Choose a category