ScreenCraft Cinematic Book CompetitionSubscribe
- Personal Introduction to top industry producers and top agents & managers
2022 Winners on Coverfly
At the program's request, Coverfly will automatically remove your title page for you if you include one when submitting to this program.
- Submissions are accepted via electronic submission only.
- Entry fees are as listed on the site and checkout form. No coupon or discount is applicable on a previous entry.
- Optional feedback from a professional reader may be requested at the time of entry for your submission. Please note: feedback will only be provided on the first 50 pages and synopsis of your project.
- Books must be 150,000 words or less - - in early rounds of reading the writing will be judged based on the first few opening sections of the book. Files should be in PDF format when submitted and should be double spaced.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you may submit.
- Entries must be received on or before the deadline dates by 11:59PM Pacific Time, and submission fee payment must be made in full at time of the submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
- All submitted material must be owned by the writer(s), however the material may be based on other works not owned by the writers.
- Material must be submitted by the writer. Material written by writing teams must be submitted by one of the writers, with consent of the other(s).
- If a writing team is chosen as a winner, prizes will be given to the person who submits the project. Each team is responsible for dividing or sharing any prizes awarded as they deem fair (whether there is a cash value or not).
- Substitutions of either corrected pages or new drafts of the entered material will be allowed for a limited time with a $6 reentry fee through Coverfly. Please proofread your book carefully before submitting.
- Contact info may be included on the cover page of the book, however it is not required. ScreenCraft uses Coverfly to manage submissions and automatically removes cover pages before books are read by the judges.
- ScreenCraft claims no ownership nor option on your work. All ownership and rights to the books submitted to this contest remains with the original rights holders.
- The decision of the judges will be final and cannot be contested in any manner. There is no score on a scorecard that guarantees advancement to the next level as advancement will be based on all scores in the competition.
- ScreenCraft reserves the right to change deadline and announcement dates at any time.
- ScreenCraft reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
For a full list of rules and eligibility please visit ScreenCraft.