Continue Short Film InitiativeSubscribe
The 'Continue' Short Film Initiative aims to help emerging filmmakers produce a short film with feature film or tv series potential. We Aim to discover the hidden emerging int'l writing talent worldwide and provide opportunities for the filmmakers, producers, executives, casts and crew to experience and to be involved in locally shooting productions for the int'l market place.
A Screenplay competition like no other currently in existence, providing a pipeline for writers and filmmakers to have their POF short film financed and produced that are targeted for int'l market place. The POC short film is then submitted to relevant and recognised int'l A-list festivals to gain credibility for the feature/TV concept.
- Each year we select Three Winners and qualified proposals will receive up to $10,000 USD project fund and Continuance producers and development team will further work on the feature or TV project with filmmakers.
- Top 25 scripts will receive 1:1 consultation with Continuance development executives as well as receiving industry professional feedback.
- Continuance is committed to building a working relationship with the end objective being the long form script fully-financed with distribution attached. We will make use of all our in-house function to put the film in the best possible position to find success.
- You must submit BOTH short film script or a TV pilot script with feature or long form script
- Must shoot and deliver the film as per schedule
- All fees by Continuance to be put into the creation of the film (POC)
- $600 USD investment must be committed by filmmakers to submit to half of required A-list film festivals
- Continuance Pictures acquires option rights for the production
- Filmmakers to attend any A-list festivals or media required for the project