Genre Screenplay CompetitionSubscribe
Compete in your own space!
Features & TV Pilots in 7 Genres
We’re looking for ALL emerging screenwriters! Whether you’re just beginning or a seasoned writer ready to redefine your career, we can elevate you to the next level. We’re searching for the most authentic and unique scripts in seven broad genre categories. For example, your script can be straight drama or a crossover script with dramatic elements. Mix and match any of the genres and surprise us to win cash in any category! This year we want to read your best work, the script that represents your genuine talent!
The winner of each genre category will receive $2,500 cash and be considered for acceptance onto the ISA Development Slate, where the Development Team will get your script in front of top industry pros from companies like MGM, Gidden Media, ICM, plus ISA vetted literary agents and managers. Of the seven scripts selected, one of you will go on to win the Grand Prize and receive an additional $7,500 for a total of $10,000.
7 Genre Winners Will Meet With Industry Executives
This season's readers include:
- President/Producer – Navid McIlhargey (Vandal Entertainment)
- Motion Picture Talent Agent - Niki Montazaran (WME)
- Director – Star Victoria (Lust, Death of a Telemarketer)
- Director/Producer/Editor – Alrik Bursell (The Alternate, Red Snow, Making Movies is Hard)
- Literary Manager, Producer – Lee Stobby (Lee Stobby Entertainment)
- Creative Exec - Braxton Rickert (Lee Stobby Entertainment)
More to be announced soon.
Grand Prize Winner
(Selected from 7 Genre Award Winners)
- $10,000 Cash (Includes $2,500 from Genre Award)
- Script Consultation with an ISA Executive ( 2 Meetings )
- 1 Year ISAConnect with access to Writing Gigs and Industry Pros
- 12 Year Copyright from Creators Vault
- Prizes in all other categories
Genre Award Winners
(7 Winners Selected from 7 Genre Categories)
- $2500 Cash Each
- Meeting with a top industry executive
- ISA Development Slate Consideration
- ISA Development Slate Evaluation (for a New Script)
- 8-Year Copyright from Creator's Vault
- All Prizes from Finalists
Finalists (Top 10 of Each Genre)
- 3 month ISAConnect with access to Writing Gigs and Industry Pros
- Digital Copy of "(Not Just) Another Book on the Craft of Screenwriting"
-1-Month Introductory ISAConnect Membership