Join us for another season of The Industry Next by Ermantourage! Portions of proceeds to support the endeavors of Beyond Freedom, a survivor run non-profit offering resources to victims of human trafficking and seeking to end trafficking.
Submit to event's screenplay contest to be selected as a guest speaker for our November monthly entertainment panel event in Los Angeles! Winner also acquires mentor meetings with our industry lineup to provide insight on their material and to make industry contacts.
Win a chance to be a special guest speaker with a Q&A on your career! You will be listed among our illustrious lineup of current guest panelists.
Win an interview as a featured artist in Vents Magazine.
Mentor meeting sessions with:
- Victoria Bachan, Authentic Literary & Talent Management
- Crystal Jenkins, co-producer/writer, "Grown-ish"
- Deborah Kampmeier, director, Ava Duvernay's "Queen Sugar," "Hounddog"
- Mark Chandley, HBO story analyst
- Tripper Clancy, screenwriter, "Stuber"
- J. Holtham, writer, Marvel's "Cloak and Dagger," "Jessica Jones"
- If winner resides outside of Los Angeles, we will record an exclusive interview with winner to be released publicly post-event.
- Applicants' screenplay may not be longer than 130 pages.
- Both features and pilot screenplays are accepted.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Material must be written in English.
- If a screenplay is submitted, it must be in PDF format.
- Re-submissions are allowed but entry fee must be paid again.
- Your title page should include the correct contact information.
- At the time of your submission, the script must not have been produced.
- Please no adaptations of material based on another's intellectual property.
- If the script is written by a writing duo, only the writer submitted.
- Submissions must be the original work of the submitting applicant.