Ermantourage was launched to establish a platform for creatives to submit their material for judging and the possibility of receiving mentorships from Hollywood professionals within the industry, all the while giving back to a special cause.
Join us for another season of The Industry Next by Ermantourage! Portions of proceeds to support the endeavors of Beyond Freedom, a survivor run non-profit offering resources to victims of human trafficking and seeking to end trafficking.
Submit to event's screenplay contest to be selected as a guest speaker for one of our upcoming entertainment industry Q&A events in Los Angeles! Winner also acquires mentor meetings with our industry lineup to provide insight on their material and to make industry contacts.
Win a chance to be a special guest speaker with a Q&A on your career! You will be listed among our illustrious lineup of current guest panelists.
Win an interview as a featured artist in Vents Magazine.
Mentor meeting sessions with:
- Victoria Bachan, Authentic Literary & Talent Management
- Crystal Jenkins, co-producer/writer, "Grown-ish"
- Deborah Kampmeier, director, Ava Duvernay's "Queen Sugar," "Hounddog"
- Mark Chandley, Warner Bros. Features Story Analyst
- Tripper Clancy, screenwriter, "Stuber"
- J. Holtham, writer, Marvel's "Cloak and Dagger," "Jessica Jones"
- If winner resides outside of Los Angeles, we will record an exclusive interview with winner to be released publicly post-event.
- Applicants' screenplay may not be longer than 130 pages.
- Both features and pilot screenplays are accepted.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Material must be written in English.
- If a screenplay is submitted, it must be in PDF format.
- Re-submissions are allowed but entry fee must be paid again.
- Your title page should include the correct contact information.
- At the time of your submission, the script must not have been produced.
- Please no adaptations of material based on another's intellectual property.
- If the script is written by a writing duo, only the writer submitted.
- Submissions must be the original work of the submitting applicant.